|High School:||Thomas Dale|
60-meter dash: 7.41
Long Jump: 6.72 meters
Triple Jump: 14.28 meters
- Placed third in the 4x100m at the VCU Ram Invite, posting a time of 43.45.
- Finished first with a time of 41.57 in the 4x100m at the George Mason Spring Invitational.
- Earned a top-10 finish in the triple jump at the A-10 Outdoor Championships, recording a 13.99m jump.
- Placed fourth in the triple jump at the Towson Tiger Invitational, recording a score of 13.64m.
- Earned a sixth place finish at the Atlantic 10 Indoor Championships for the triple jump, recording a 13.55m jump.
Placed ninth in the long jump at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a mark of 6.58 meters.
Took second in both the 100-meter dash and the triple jump at the William Walton Invitational, posting a time of 11.65 seconds and a mark of 13.37 meters.
Jumped to a mark of 13.16 meters in the triple jump to take fifth at the Fred Hardy Invitational.
Leaped 6.42 meters in the long jump to place 14th at the ETSU Invitational.
Placed 17th in the triple jump with a mark of 13.13 meters at the ETSU Invitational.
- Set a personal record and finished third in the triple jump, jumping 14.28 meters at the Colonial Relays.
- Finished third in the triple jump in the New Captain’s Classic.
- Ran a personal best 7.41 seconds in the 60-meter dash Father Diamond Invitational.
- Jumped 6.72 meters in the long jump, a personal best, at the Hampton University Invitational.
- Finished second in the triple jump, jumping 14.05 meters at the Patriot Games.
PRIOR TO VCU
- New Balance National Emerging Elite Champion in the Triple Jump
- VHSL 6A South Regional Champion in the Triple Jump
- VHSL 6A Conference 3 Champion in the Triple Jump
- Named Chesterfield County Athlete of the Year
- VHSL 6A Conference 3 Champion in the Long Jump
- Son of Lynnia Bethea
- Major: Supply Chain Management