The Ram Athletic Fund priority point system is designed to reward loyalty as well as your level of support. The priority point system is used to determine A-10 and NCAA Tournament ticket availability, away Men’s Basketball games, season ticket upgrades, parking, and special events. Priority points are awarded to donors who contribute annual gifts to the Ram Athletic Fund, as well as gifts to endowments, facility projects, and other special contributions to VCU Athletics.
The following priority point system is used to determine donor standings for priority seating, parking and other Ram Athletic Fund benefits:
- 1 point – Per $100 contributed for lifetime giving
- 2 points – Per season ticket for Men’s Basketball (current season)
- 3 points – Per consecutive years of Men’s Basketball season tickets
- ‘X’ points for membership level in the Ram Athletic Fund (current season)
Membership Level Points
- Scholarship Society ($24,000+) - 120
- Platinum Society ($14,000-$23,999) - 100
- Battering Rams ($9,000-$13,999) - 80
- Champion’s Society ($6,500-$8,999) - 60
- Super Rams ($4,000-$6,499) - 40
- Director’s Society ($1,500-$3,999) - 20
Example: Rodney Ram has been a $500 annual fund member for the past 5 years and has 4 season tickets for those 5 years. Below is his breakdown of points:
- 20 points for the 4 years of lifetime giving at $500 (4 years x 5 pts)
- 12 points for the 4 years of consecutive season tickets (4 years x 3 pts)
- 8 points for his 4 season tickets this year (4 tickets x 2 pts)
- 7.5 points for his Captain’s Society Level this year
- TOTAL: 47.5 Points
Other Important Information
A $250 per seat donation will be required for each men's basketball season ticket purchased, the total of which will NOT be tax deductible.
Philanthropic giving will provide access to non-season ticketing benefits (hospitality, parking, postseason access).
As such, the philanthropic support of VCU Athletics grants you the ability to deduct this gift to the fullest extent of the law and apply for your employer’s matching gift program, if applicable.
Moving forward, donations may still be sent in one total payment and will be split/processed based on the number of tickets purchased.
Beginning with the 2020-21 season, season tickets will be limited to a maximum of 6 per account.
In order to maximize your annual tax deduction, All-Sport Passes will no longer be distributed as a Ram Athletic Fund Benefit. Season tickets for VCU Olympic sports will be available starting as low as $25.00 per team. Fall sports season ticket packages will go on sale within the next week.
Ticket Donation + Hospitality Donation = Total RAF Donation
2 tickets @ 250 each + $2,000 hospitality= $2,500 (Director’s Society)
4 tickets @ $250 each + $1,500 hospitality= $2,500 (Director’s Society)