Priority Seat Map
Ways to Give
Seat Equity Plan Booklet
|Principles of Seat Equity
Seat Equity Plan
Seat Selection Time by Ram Ranking
The Ram Athletic Fund Priority Point System will be known as Ram Ranking. Season ticket locations will be available for selection by active members of the Ram Athletic Fund and current season ticket holders (based on availability). Your seat selection time for the 2013-14 season will be determined by your Ram Ranking as of June 30, 2013.
Seat selection areas will be determined by your donor level for the 2012-13 Ram Athletic Fund fiscal year.
Each Ram Athletic Fund member and season ticket holder will be assigned an appointment time based on his or her Ram Ranking and will be able to select seats in areas available at his or her donor level as of June 30, 2013.
General public season ticket holders will select their seats after all Ram Athletic Fund members.
Seats will be selected based on availability and there is no guarantee that all season ticket
requests can be fulfilled. See the priority seating chart on page 5 for reference.
Note: The Seat Equity Plan will occur every three-to-five years. All season ticket holders will receive notification well in advance.
Note: Seats reserved for Capital Campaign members, written corporate contractual agreements, student sections, visiting teams and athletic department commitments are not available during the selection process.
Note: If two or more Ram Athletic Fund members
or season ticket holders want to choose seats together, they must
wait until the selection time of the lowest-ranking member in the
Ram Athletic Fund Members Who Contributed to the Capital Campaign for the Stuart C. Siegel Center
• As a member of the Capital Campaign, you will have the first opportunity to maintain your current seat location during the Seat Equity Plan.
• The Black and Gold annual giving level will increase from $250 to $1,000 annually, and all Capital Campaign members must maintain this level annually to retain their current seats for the 2013-14 season.
• In addition, new priority seat limits will go into effect for the 2013- 14 season (see chart on page 4 for Ram Athletic Fund Priority Seat Limits by donor level), which could impact Capital Campaign members, depending on their current number season tickets and annual donation.
• These changes may not affect all Capital Campaign members. The current location of a donor’s seats and the number of season tickets owned will dictate priority seat limits.
Ram Athletic Fund Members and Season Ticket Holders
• The Seat Equity Plan will include all 2012-13 season ticket holders and Ram Athletic Fund members and will be based on your Ram Ranking and current donor level in the 2012-13 fiscal year.