|High School:||James Robinson|
- Posted a time of 23:27.8 in the 6k at the NCAA Southeast Region Championship.
- Placed 78th in the 5k at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 18:52.3.
- Placed 11th at the CNU Invitational in the 6k with a time of 23:16.0.
- Posted a time of 21:25.2 in the 5.2k to place 22nd at the JMU Cross Country Invitational.
- Ran a 19:07.7 at the A-10 Championship to finish 87th overall
- Recorded a time of 23:37 at the CNU Invite
- Finished 196th at the historic Paul Short Run (23:03)
- Crossed the line 22nd (20:58.8) overall at the JMU Open
- Finished 35th (12:21.1) at the Richmond Invite, which was a two-mile race
- Finished 82nd at the Atlantic 10 Championship at 19:42.5
- Placed 12th at the CNU Invite with a season best time of 24:22.1 in her first 6K
- Captured a 3rd place finish at the Hagan Stone XC Invite helping the Rams to a 1st place finish; she completed the 5K course in 19:29.0
- Top 20 finish at the 56th Annual William & Mary XC Invite
- Finished 3rd in her first college meet helping the Rams to a 1st place finish
PRIOR TO VCU:
- Finished 41st at the VHSL Cross Country Championships
- Participated in Districts all four years
- Indoor Regionals as a sophomore
- Most Improved XC award
- Competed at States in the 4x800m
- Daughter of Vicki & Michael Holleran
- Born: August 10, 1996
- Major: Exercise Science