- Placed 86th at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 19:02.1.
- Placed eighth in the 6k at the CNU XC Invitational with a time of 22:58.0.
- Placed 19th in the 5.2k at the JMU Cross Country Invitational with a time of 21:15.2.
- Finished the A-10 Championship in 113th place with a time of 19:55.7
- Recorded a time of 23:47 at the CNU Invite
- Finished 234th at the historic Paul Short Run (24:15)
- Placed 26th overall (21:21.9) at the JMU Open
- Finished 45th (12:47.1) at the Richmond Invite, which was a two-mile race
- Finished 100th at the Atlantic 10 Championship at 20:02.6
- Finished 8th overall with a season best time of 24:12.2 in the 6K at the CNU XC Invite helping team to a 1st place finish
- Top 5 finish at the Hagan Stone XC Invite with a 5K time of 19:30.7, which helped the Rams to the overall team title
- Top 30 Finish at the 56th Annual William & Mary XC Invite
- Helped the Rams to a team victory at the VSU XC Opener with a top-5 finish
PRIOR TO VCU:
- Part of the 2013-14 Indoor Track VHSL State Championship Team
- Four-time Cross Country conference and regional meet qualifier
- Four-time Indoor and Outdoor conference and regional meet qualifier
- Qualified for the Outdoor State Championship her senior year
- Spanish Honors Society
- Both parents went to VCU
- Daughters of Tim & Chris Gardner
- Brother: Sean Gardner
- Born on October 4, 1995
- Major: AFO