200-meter run: 25.42
400-meter run: 56.68
- Placed fourth as part of the 4x400-meter relay at the IC4A/ECAC Championship with a time of 3:44.55.
- Took third as part of the 4x400-meter relay at the Atlantic 10 Championship, posting a time of 3:44.60.
- Earned silver as part of the 4x400-meter relay at the Georgia Tech Invitational with a time of 3:45.28.
- Placed seventh in the 400-meter run with a time of 57.43 seconds at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Took third as part of the 4x400-meter relay at the Atlantic 10 Championship, posting a time of 3:48.71.
- Placed first as part of the 4x400-meter relay with a time of 3:50.56 at the ETSU Invitational.
- Put up a personal record in the 200-meter run at the Coastal Carolina University Invitational with a time of 25.42.
- Anchored the 400-meter relay team that finished second at the IC4A/ECAC Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Placed fourth in the 200-meter run at the Hampton University Indoor Invitational with a time of 25.86.
- Ran her best 400-meter run at the end of the season at the Last Chance Meet, where she posted a time of 58.66.
PRIOR TO VCU
- Major: Business Management
- Parents Name: Kimberly Lewis-Spinner
- Other Sports Played in High School: Volleyball
- High School Academic Accolades: graduated with an advanced diploma (22 college credits)
- High School Athletic Accolades: three-year captain of both the indoor and outdoor track teams, indoor distric record holder for the 55, 300m, 500m, and the outdoor records for the 100m, 200m, 400m, and 500m, regional record holder for the 100m, 200m, 300m, 400m, and 500m