|High School:||James Robinson|
1500-meter run: 4:46.23
Mile Run: 5:15.40
3000-meter run: 10:38.69
- Placed second and set a personal record in the 5,000-meter run at the Fred Hardy Invitational with a time of 18:22.10.
- Posted a time of 18:33.07 in the 5,000-meter run to place second at the VCU Rams Invitational.
- Placed eighth in the mile at the Darius Dixon Memorial Invitational with a time of 5:15.40, setting a personal record in the event.
- Placed 17th in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 10:56.16 at the ETSU Invitational.
- Had success at home, finishing second in the 5000-meter run with a time of 18:36.62 at the VCU Ram Invite.
- Set her personal record for the 1500-meter run at the Atlantic 10 Championships with a time of 4:46.23.
- Placed fourth in the 3000-meter run with a time of 11:09.65 at the Hampton University Indoor Invitational.
- Earned eighth-place finishes in the 400-meter relay and the 1500-meter run (5:00.44) at the VCU Ram Invite.
- Came away victorious at the Liberty Collegiate Invitational with a time of 4:53.75 in the 1500-meter run.
- Placed ninth in VCU Indoor debut at the Father Diamond Invitational in the 1000-meter run with a time of 3:17.28
- Earned third place in the 3000-meter run with a time of 11:20.22 at the Liberty Open.
- At her first Atlantic 10 Championships earned a top-15 finish in the distance medley relay.
PRIOR TO VCU:
- Finished 41st at the VHSL Cross Country Championships
- Participated in Districts all four years
- Indoor Regionals as a sophomore
- Most Improved XC award
- Competed at States in the 4x800m
- Daughter of Vicki & Michael Holleran
- Born: August 10, 1996
- Major: Exercise Science
- Also runs for VCU's cross country team.