Hometown: Yorktown, Va.
Previous School: Tabb
- Set the school record in the 200-meter dash with a time of 23.28 seconds at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Won the 400-meter dash with a personal record time of 53.11 seconds at Vanderbilt.
- Was the second-leg of the 4x100-meter relay team that finshed second, setting a season-best time of 45.75 seconds.
- Ran the third-leg of the 4x400-meter relay, breaking the school record and winning at the Vanderbilt Invitational with a time of 3:41.90.
- Finished third with a personal-best time of 11.74 seconds in the 100-meter dash at the Mason Invitational.
- Ran a 53.41 seconds in the 400-meter it was the eight fastest time in the East Region this season.
- Recorded a personal record 23.59 seconds in the 200-meter at the Florida Relays
- Ran the second-leg of of the 4x100-meter relay team that ran a season-best 45.76 seconds at the Florida Relays, placing 15th.
- Anchored the 4x400-meter relay team that finished 24th at the Florida Relays, running a season-best 3:43.92.
- Was the second-leg of the 4x100-meter relay team that finished second at the Fred Hardy Invitational with a time of 46.32 seconds.
- Ran the first-leg of the 4x400-meter relay on the winning team, with a season-best time of 46.32 seconds at the Fred Hardy Invitational
- Finished second in the 200-meter race at the Viriginia Cup with a time of 23.83 seconds.
- Won the 100-meter dash at the Ram Invite with a time of 11.82 seconds.
- Also was the champion in the 200-meter at the Ram Invite running it in 23.45 seconds.
- Ran a 24.00 in the 200-meter race at the New Balance Invitational good enough for tenth place.
- Won the 400-meter race at the A-10 Indoor Championships with a time of 54.98 seconds.
- Placed second in the 200-meter race at the A-10 Championship with a time of 24.21 seconds.
- A member of the 4x400 relay team that placed fourth at the A-10 Indoor Championships with a time of 3:52.87.
- Set the school record in the 400m and finished second behind only Olympian Shana Cox in the Penn State National Invitatonal. Her time of 53.43 was nearly a second faster than the previous mark
- Broke the Wesley Brown Field House Record (Navy) in the 200m with a time of 24.06.
- Set a personal record in the 60m dash with a time of 7.64.
- Set the school record in the 500m with a time of 1:14.89
Won her first outdoor race in the 200m with a time of 24.02 at the VCU Ram Invite... She broke 54 seconds in the 400m for the first time at the Florida Relays clocking 53.98 finishing 18th… Also broke the 24 seconds barrier for the first time at the Vanderbilt Relays with a time of 23.60 placing third… At the CAA Championship she won the 400m in 53.24… placed third in the 200m with 23.90 and was a part of the 4x100m relay team that broke the school record with a time of 45.20 placing first... She was also a part of the 4x400m Relay team that also broke the school record with a time of 3:42.57 finishing second at the CAA Championships…. Entered the NCAA East Prelim Round ranked 18th… Ran 53.63 and placed third in her heat to advance to the quarterfinals, where she ran 53.28and finished 15th overall… Also competed at the USA Junior Outdoor Championships where she finished fourth in the 400m in a school record breaking time of 53.07, good enough for a spot on the USA’s 4x400m relay team that competed in Barcelona, Spain at the IAAF World Junior Championships where she captured a gold medal as part of Team USA’s 4x400 meter relay team. Named to the 2012 USTFCCCA Track & Field Academic All- America Team.
Won her first colligate 400m race at Penn State Invite with a time of 54.82… Also ran a season-best 200m at Penn State placing second with a time of 24.34… Placed second to Olympian DeeDee Trotter with a time of 54.35 at the Virginia Tech Challenge… She finished her indoor season in the 400m with a time of 54.47 to finish fourth at the ECAC Championships.
VA AA Indoor State Champion in the 55m in 7.66, 300m in 39.41 and was a member of the first place 4x400m relay team. Captured VA AA Outdoor 200m State Title with a record breaking time of 24.18… She also broke that state record in the 400m with a time of 54.77 to capture the 400m VHSL AA Title… Part of the 4x400m Team the captured the VHSL State Title. A two-time AAU National Champion in the 4x400m relay with the 5 Star Summer Track Club.
- Daughter of Gail Hannah
- Majoring in Finance at VCU