Hometown: Bowie, Md.
Previous School: Elizabeth Seton
- Ran the first-leg of the gold medal winning 4x100-meter relay team that posted a time of 45.78 seconds at Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Won the 100-meter dash at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a season-best run of 11.84 seconds.
- Finished sixth in the 100-meter dash with a time of 11.91 seconds at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Placed seventh in the 200-meter race at Vanderbilt with a season-best time of 24.52 seconds.
- Was the first-leg of the 4x100-meter relay team that placed second with a season-best time of 45.75 seconds at Vanderbilt.
- Ran a season-best 11.89 seconds in the 100-meter dash, placing 25th at the Florida Relays.
- Was the second-leg of the 1600-meter sprint melody to place ninth at the Flordia Relays with a time of 4:04.29.
- Ran the first-leg of the 4x100-meter relay team that ran a season-best 45.76, seconds finishing 15th at the Florida Relays.
- Anchored the 4x100-meter realy team to a second place finish at the Fred Hardy Invitational with a time of 46.32 seconds.
- Finished second in the 100-meter dash with a time of 12.05 seconds at the Virginia Cup.
- Ran a 25.42 second time in the 200-meter dash to finish in sixth place at the Virgina Cup
- Placed fifth in the 200-meter with a time of 25.77 seconds at the Ram Invite.
- Placed third in the 60-meter at the A-10 Indoor Championships with a time of 7.60.
- Finished in sixth place at the Penn State National Invitational with a time of 7.50. The time was just two tenths of a second off of her school record, and was the fastest time for her, since a hamstring injury sidelined her last year.
- Ran an ECAC qualifying time of 7.62 in the 60m dash to place second at the Navy Quad.
Ran season-best of 11.75 the 100m at the Florida Relays… Placed fourth in the 100m at the CAA Championships... Helped lead the 4x1 relay to a first place finish at the CAA Championships in a school record time of 42.20… Helped the 4x1 to a 15th place finish at the First Round of the NCAA East Region
Coming off a season ending injury, she won the 60m at the Navy Invite with a time of 7.62… Ran a season-best time of 7.56 at the New Balance Invite… Finished the indoor season with a fourth place finish in the 60m at the ECAC Championships
Won the 100m at the Vanderbilt Invite with a PR of 11.53 and finished third in the 200m with a time of 24.56. Helped the 4x1 to a second place finish (45.27) at the Vanderbilt Invitational. Suffered an injury in the finals of the 100m at CAA Championship. Prior to her injury, she achored the 4x100m Relay Team to the NCAA Qualifying Rounds with a time of 45.27
Won the 60m at the Virginia Tech Challenge with a personal record of 7.48...Captured the ECAC crown
in the 60m with a time of 7.49... Finished seventh in the 200m at the ECAC Championships with a time of 24.73
Set the school record in the 100m with a time of 11.70 at the Colonial Relays… Finished second in the 100m at the CAA Championships and ECAC Championship… Had a fifth place finish in the 200m at the CAA Championship with a personal record of 24.01
Broke the school record at CNU in the 55m with a time of 7.06 in her freshman debut placing second… Won her first college 60m dash at Navy Invite with a time of 7.64… Placed second in the 200m with a time of 24.96
PRIOR TO VCU:
- Was named Conference MVP following her junior and senior seasons.
- Daughter of Dwayne and Michelle Hayes
- Born on March 3, 1991
- Majoring in Science Heath Preparation/ Profressional Science at VCU
- Brother, Dwayne Jr.