|High School:||C.D. Hylton High School|
WHILE WITH THE RAMS:
· Saw action in 9 contests for the Rams, starting 7 of them
· Collected six goals out of just 9 shots on goal
· Totaled 13 points off of six goals and one assist in her sophomore season
· Scored the game winning goal against cross-town rival Richmond in a 1-0 victory
· Missed second half of the season due to a head injury
· Played and started all 19 games for the Black & Gold during her debut campaign
· Helped solidify a backline that pasted seven shutouts in 2009
· Speed and athleticism at the right back position is exactly what White provides the Rams
· Versatility allows the coaching staff to possibly use her at various spots on the field
PRIOR TO VCU:
· As a midfielder for the Bulldogs, White tallied eight goals and six assists en route to a berth in the District Semi-Finals during her senior campaign
· After two outstanding years in the midfield, White was honored with back-to-back appearances on the VHSCA All-State team. Honorable Mention as a junior and Second Team as a senior.
· With her stellar play comes the leadership role and Bre embraced it, serving as team captain at C.D. Hylton for her final two campaigns.
GETTING TO KNOW BRE:
· Daughter of Diane Mosebay-White and Chuck White
· Majoring in Exercise Science.
· Father, Chuck, was a wide receiver for the University of Maryland football team for four years
· One of eight students from her senior class that came to VCU
WHITE'S CAREER STATS