23 Jessica Pellechio
- Recognized as a pure shooter and scorer
- Named to Atlantic 10 All-Rookie squad in 2012-13 after averaging 11.3 points (tops among all league freshmen), 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 2.2 steals per game.
- Set North Hunterdon High School 3-point field goal record with more than 230 career treys
2012-13 SEASON (FRESHMAN)
- Received A-10 All-Rookie recognition after averaging 11.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 2.2 steals per game.
- Led all A-10 freshmen in scoring (11.3 ppg).
- Led the league and ranked 15th nationally with 3.0 three-pointers per game, while her 77 treys were the third most in VCU single-season history.
- Averaged 14.6 points and 2.9 steals in her final seven games
- Named A-10 Rookie of the Week on Dec. 10 and again on March 4
- Scored in double figures 17 times (seven straight)
- Hit 4+ threes 11 different times
- Poured in a career-high 30 points in a win against UMKC on Nov. 20, the most by a VCU freshman since Quanitra Hollingsworth’s 32 on Jan. 13, 2006.
- Hit nine 3-pointers against UMKC, one shy of tying VCU’s single-game record, while her 18 3-point attempts were the most in program history.
- Finished with 20 points, three rebounds, two assists and a steal against UMBC
- Added 18 points, 4 rebs & 4 ast at Charlotte
- Scored at least 17 points in three of her first four collegiate games
- Scored 18 points at Elon in her collegiate debut before adding 17 points at Manhattan and 30 against UMKC
- Added 14 points (3-of-6 from 3-point range) with four rebounds, a career-high four assists and three steals at Florida A&M
- Chipped in 13 points, a career-high tying six rebounds, two blocks and four steals at Coppin St.
- Four-time All-West Jersey first team selection
- Three-time All-State honoree
- Won the New Jersey Group 4 state championship as a sophomore, reached the state semifinals during her junior season, and was state runner-up as a senior
- Averaged nearly 14 points, four assists and four steals per game, while hitting 77 3-pointers during her final season at North Hunterdon
- Contributed better than 14 points per game during both her sophomore and junior campaigns
- Named The Express-Times Girls Basketball Player of the Year in 2010, just the third sophomore ever to receive the award and first since 1994
- Became only the third player in region history to hit more than 100 3-point field goals during her first two high school seasons
- Finished high school career third all-time in scoring at North Hunterdon, second among girls, with 1,528 points
- Broke the school’s all-time 3-point field goal record as a junior and finished her career with more than 230 treys
- Played AAU basketball with the New Jersey Elite organization under Head Coach Paul Martinez