RICHMOND, Va. - VCU Head Women's Basketball Coach Marlene Stollings has one final camp remaining as part of her 2013 series. Her Team Camp, which will be held on VCU's campus inside the state-of-the-art Stuart C. Siegel Center, is set for Aug. 2-4. Registration is still available!
TEAM CAMP (AUGUST 2-4, 2013)
Time: Check-in begins at 11 a.m. on August 2; games start at Noon. Final game begins at 8 p.m. on August 4.
Ages: 13-18 (7th grade and older)
Lodging is provided in VCU Dormitories for all resident campers. Camp fees cover lodging for Friday and Saturday nights, and campers must provide their own linens, pillows, towels, and toiletries.
The camp fee also covers meals in the state-of-the-art Shafer Dining Court at VCU. Each camper will receive:
- Friday - Dinner
- Saturday - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sunday - Breakfast
Meals are all you care to eat and provided by VCU Catering Services.
- $125 per camper if registered by July 26
- $150 per camper after July 26
- $50 deposit due at time of registration, remaining balance due by July 26
Special Camp Features:
- All games refereed by certified officials
- Courts available for team practices
- Instructional topics on motivation, achieving academic success, and NCAA eligibility guidelines and recruiting
- Personalized instruction from Coach Marlene, her staff, and/or the VCU Rams
- Certified athletic trainer(s) on-site
- Take the court at Stuart C. Siegel Center, home of VCU Women's Basketball
- All campers receive an exclusive Marlene Stollings Basketball Camps Nike t-shirt
To register, visit marlenestollingsbasketballcamps.com.
For more information:
Contact Jill Dunn, VCU Women's Basketball Assistant Coach/Camp Coordinator