|High School:||Atlee HS|
- Posted a time of 32:43.2 in the 10k to place 152nd at the NCAA Southeast Region Championship.
- Placed 84th in the five-mile run at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 26:36.6.
- Finished fifth at the CNU XC Invitational, posting a time of 26:06.0 in the 8k.
- Posted a time of 28:31.7 in the 7.9k to place 19th at the JMU Invitational.
- Finished 116th overall at the A-10 Championship, which was a five-mile race (27:45.2)
- Recorded a time of 27:07 at the CNU Invite
- Finished 237th at the historic Paul Short Run (27:35)
- Crossed the line 10th (28:35.0) overall at the JMU Open
- Finished 27th (16:50.6) at the Richmond Invite, which was a 5K race
- Finished 121st at the Atlantic 10 Championship at 28:09.9
- Top-20 finish at the CNU XC Invite in a time of 28:16.8
- Top-40 finish at the Hagan Stone XC Invite at 27:54
- Finished 13th at the VSU XC Opener with a time of 30.38
PRIOR TO VCU
- Ran Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field all four years at Atlee High School
- Ran on the 4x800m team that was all state with a time of 7:49.0
- Won the 3200m Indoor Capital District Championships Senior year
- Ran 4:28 in the 1600 at the Outdoor Capital District Meet
- District XC Runner-up in 2009, 3rd in 2010
- Soccer District Champions in 2009 and 2010
- Born January 19, 1994
- Son of Abdul and Gulchara Alidost
- Siblings: Roohullah, Rabia, Khawar, Khuban, Rizwan and Hayatullah Alidost
- Majoring in Exercise Science