|High School:||West Potomac|
200-meter run: 23.88
400-meter run: 50.22
High jump: 1.89 meters
Set a personal record to finish second in the 200-meter dash with a time of 22.27 seconds at the William Walton Invitational.
Placed first in the 400-meter run with a personal record-setting time of 49.38 seconds at the William Walton Invitational.
Placed fourth in the 400-meter run at the VCU Rams Invitational with a time of 49.82 seconds.
Earned seventh in the 500-meter run with a time of 1:07.20 at the Darius Dixon Memorial Invitational.
Placed fifth in the 600-meter run at the CNU Holiday Open with a time of 1:23.57.
- Ran in two events, the Colonial Relays and the New Captain’s Classic. Placed fifth in the 400-meter with a time of 50.22 seconds.
- Placed fourth in the high jump with a score of 1.89 meters at the Father Diamond Invitational.
- Jumped 1.87 meters in the high jump at the Hampton University Indoor Invitational.
- His distance medley relay team came in fourth at the Patriot Games.
PRIOR TO VCU
- Six-time MVP of the West Potomac High School indoor/outdoor track and field team
- Wolverine individual athlete of the year
- VHSL Group 6A outdoor state qualifier in the 200, 400, and 800-meter runs. Also qualified for the indoor state tournament in the high jump and the 300 and 500-meter runs.
- Son of Lozie and Sonja Goolsby
- Born on April 11, 1997
- Majors: Cinema and Psychology
- Hopes to be a writer, actor, producer, director, and Olympian.