|High School:||Thomas Dale|
60-meter dash: 7.41
Long Jump: 6.72 meters
Triple Jump: 14.28 meters
- Placed ninth in the long jump at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a mark of 6.58 meters.
- Took second in both the 100-meter dash and the triple jump at the William Walton Invitational, posting a time of 11.65 seconds and a mark of 13.37 meters.
- Jumped to a mark of 13.16 meters in the triple jump to take fifth at the Fred Hardy Invitational.
- Leaped 6.42 meters in the long jump to place 14th at the ETSU Invitational.
- Placed 17th in the triple jump with a mark of 13.13 meters at the ETSU Invitational.
- Set a personal record and finished third in the triple jump, jumping 14.28 meters at the Colonial Relays.
- Finished third in the triple jump in the New Captain’s Classic.
- Ran a personal best 7.41 seconds in the 60-meter dash Father Diamond Invitational.
- Jumped 6.72 meters in the long jump, a personal best, at the Hampton University Invitational.
- Finished second in the triple jump, jumping 14.05 meters at the Patriot Games.
PRIOR TO VCU
- New Balance National Emerging Elite Champion in the Triple Jump
- VHSL 6A South Regional Champion in the Triple Jump
- VHSL 6A Conference 3 Champion in the Triple Jump
- Named Chesterfield County Athlete of the Year
- VHSL 6A Conference 3 Champion in the Long Jump
- Son of Lynnia Bethea
- Major: Supply Chain Management