100-meter dash: 10.68
200-meter run: 21.54
300-meter run: 38.21
400-meter run: 50.55
- Placed fourth at the IC4A/ECAC Championship in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 1:00.21.
- Broke the school record in the 400-meter hurdles in the preliminaries of the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 59.88.
- Placed fourth at the Atlantic 10 Championship in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 1:00.75.
- Placed third in the 400-meter hurdles at the George Mason Spring Invitational with a time of 1:03.10.
- Set a personal best in the 400-meter run to finish sixth at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 57.18.
- Placed third as part of the 4x400-meter relay team at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 3:48.71.
- Took ninth in the 400-meter run at the Villanova Invitational with a time of 57.87 seconds.
- Started the season by winning and setting a personal record of 50.55 seconds in the 400-meter at the Coastal Carolina Invitational.
- Finished second in the 4x100-meter relay at the VCU Ram Invite in a time of 42.20 seconds.
- Finished third and set a personal record in the 100-meter dash at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 10.68 seconds.
- Set a personal record in the 200-meter run at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 21.54 seconds.
- Ran a time of 38.21 seconds in the 300-meter run at the Hampton University Indoor Invitational, which was a personal best.
- Finished fourth with a time of 6.91 seconds at the Atlantic 10 Championships in the 60-meter dash.
PRIOR TO VCU
- Virginia state champion in the 55, 100, 200, and 400-meter runs, as well as a member of the state champion 4x200 meter relay team.
- 2015 All-Area Boys Track Athlete of the Year as reported by The News & Advance.
- 3A Conference record holder in 55, 100, and 200-meter runs.
- 3A West Regional Colonial Classic record holder in the 100-meter dash.
- Son of Troy Taylor and Tomika Alexander.
- Born on Feb. 5, 1997.
- Major: Exercise Science.