|High School:||Phoebus (Radford)|
- Ran the first leg of the 4x400-meter relay that placed fourth with a time of 3:15.15
- Clocked a 47.55 seconds in the 400-meter race at the Atlantic 10 Championship, placing fourth.
- Recorded a season-best, for the second week in a row, with a time of 21.86 seconds at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Set a personal-best time of 48.40 in the 400-meter race at Vanderbilt, placing eighth.
- Was the second-leg of the Rams' 4x100-meter relay squad that ran a season-best time of 41.99 seconds at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Started the 4x400-meter realy team that recorded a season-best time of 3:14.36 at the Vanderbilt Invitational.
- Clocked a season-best in the 200-meter race with a time of 21.95 seconds at the Mason Invitational.
- Ran the first-leg of the 4x400-meter relay that ran a season-best time of 3:14.45, placing 23rd.
- Was the second-leg of the of the 4x100-meter relay team that ran a season-best 42.01 seconds at the Florida Relays, placing 23rd.
- Ran the second-leg in the 4x100-meter relay that placed fourth at the Fred Hardy Invitational with a time of 42.30 seconds.
- Was the first-leg of the 4x400-meter relay, finishing fourth at the Fred Hardy Invitational with a time of 3:15.54
- Finshed second in the 400-meters with a time of 49.05 seconds.
- Placed fourth in the 200-meter race with a time of 22.40 seconds in the Ram Invite
- Set a personal-best in the 400-meters at the New Balance Invitational with a time of 49.33 seconds.
- A member of the 4x400 relay team that placed fifth in the New Balance Invitational with a time of 3:18.54.
- Ran the sixth-fastest time (21.96) in school history in the 200m at the Navy Quad to place second. The 21.96 time was a personal record as well.
- Finished in second place at the Navy Quad in the 400m race. Running a 49.39, the sixth-best time in school history.
- All-conference in the 400m and 4x400
- Finished third at Big South Championships with personal-best time of 47.96
- Posted three runner-up showings at the Highlander Invitational (47.96), Carolina’s Cup (48.40) and Winthrop Invitational (48.92)
- Clocked a 49.12 to take seventh at the Weems Baskin Relays
- Won the Highlander Invitational 200m event with season-best 21.69
- Took the 200m crown at the Winthrop Invitational, as well with 21.72 performance Came in third at Carolina’s Cup in 200m (21.77)
- Second leg of the all-conference 4x400m team that posted a 3:15.65
- Won the Winthrop Invitational’s 4x400m event with season-best time of 3:14.37, also the eighth fastest time in program history
- Indoor all-conference performer in the 400m
- Ran a 48.89 at the conference indoor championships to earn his first collegiate all-conference distinction
- Clocked the third fastest time of the year for Radford in the 200m with a 22.03 at the championships, good for sixth place
- Crossed the finish line in third place in the 200m at the Liberty Kickoff.
- Three-time All-District, All-Region and All-State sprinter at Phoebus
- First Team All-district in the 55, 300, 500m and long jump
- Owns the school record in the 300, 400 and 500 and also broke two meet records in the 300m.
- Son of Kevin and Latonya Warrick
- Born on March 16, 1992
- Has a brother, Thomas Branch, and a sister, Latina Martin,
- Majoring in Sociology at VCU