|High School:||Bishop O'Connell|
200m Indoor: 22.99
400m Indoor: 52.78
500m Indoor: 70.60
60m Hurdles Indoor: 8.32
110m Hurdles Outdoor: 14.63
- Posted a time of 15.17 seconds in the 110-meter hurdles at the Vanderbilt Invitational, placing fifth.
- Finished second with a time of 14.81 seconds in the 110-meter hurdles at the Fred Hardy Invitational.
- Placed second with a time of 15.21 seconds in the 110-meter hurdles at the Virginia Cup.
- Finished third in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 57.31 seconds at the Virginia Cup.
- Finished fourth in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.89 seconds at the Ram Invite.
- Placed sixth in the 60-meter hurdles at the A-10 Indoor Championships with a time of 8.33 seconds
- Placed third at the Navy Quad with a time of 8.36 in the 60m hurdles.
- Was the fourth place finisher in 60m hurdles time 8.40.
Just the Facts
- Full Name: Chase Jefferson Turner
- Born: May 22nd, 1992
- Birthplace: Washington D.C.
- Parents: Ellen Jefferson
- Major: Graphic Design
Prior to VCU
- Was the Bishop O’Connell High School Athlete of the Year as a senior
- Finals qualifier for the 110 meter Hurdles at the Draper Invitational as a freshman
- Helped set a new 4 x 400 meter relay district record for Bishop O’Connell
Off the Field
- Chose VCU over Maryland, Georgia Tech and Maryland Institute College of Art
- High school rival, Aaron Sheppard, runs for the University of Virginia
- Worked as a Student Clerk at The Nuclear Regulatory Commission