|Hometown:||Virginia Beach, Va.|
|High School:||Norfolk Collegiate|
1500m Outdoor: 3:59.43
5000m Outdoor: 16:36.60
Mile Indoor: 4:17.81
3000m Indoor: 9:12.02
5000m Indoor: 14:38.42
- Placed sixth in the Atlantic 10 in the 5000-meter race, with a run of 14:48.61.
- Won the 5,000-meters at the New Balance Invitational setting a personal-best mark of 14:35.39.
- Won the 5000m race at the Captain's Invitational with a personal record time of 14:38.42.
- Placed second in the Navy Quad 5K with a time of 15:08.04. The time was the eighth-best in school history.
- Won the mile at the CNU Holiday Open with a time of 4:17.81
PRIOR TO VCU:
- Ran four years of cross country and track at Norfolk Collegiate High School
- Was an All-Conference and All-State runner in high school
- Helped lead the Oaks to a State and Conference Championship as a senior
- Born on Aug. 16, 1990
- Majoring Psychology at VCU