|High School:||Mills Godwin|
200m Outdoor: 22.68
400m Outdoor: 48.70
200m Indoor: 22.83
600m Indoor: 85.21
- Ran the second-leg of the 4x400-meter relay, running a season-best time of 3:14.36 winning the race at the Vanderbilt Inivtational.
- Was the second-leg of the 4x400-meter relay team that ran a season-best time of 3:14.45 at the Flordia Relays, placing 23rd.
- Ran the second-leg of the 4x400-meter relay that placed fourth at the Fred Hardy Invitational with a time of 3:15.54.
- Finished seventh in the 400-meter with 50.41 seconds at the Virginia Cup
- Finished ninth in the 400m at the Penn State National Invitational with a time of 49.77.
- Placed sixth in the 500m dash with a time of 1:06.43 at the Father Diamond Invitational
Just the Facts
- Full Name: Dominic Ritz Costanzo
- Born: Jan. 4th, 1991
- Birthplace: Richmond, VA
- Parents: Mark and Melissa Costanzo
- Major: Business Management
Career Victories: 1 (4x400 meter relay)
IC4A Championship Qualifications:
2011 Indoors - 400 meters & 4x400 meter relay
Prior to VCU
- Played Golf and Basketball, in addition to Track & Field, at Mills Godwin High
- Indoor Regional 500 meter Dash champion as a high school senior
- Helped set Godwin school record in the 4 x 400 meter relay
Off the Field
- Chose VCU over Radford and East Carolina
- A former caddie at Kinloch Golf Club
- High school rival, Anthony Kostelac, runs for the University of Virginia