WHILE AT VCU
- 2016 ITA Scholar-Athlete.
- Finished with eight total singles wins in 2016-17.
- Prior to joining VCU, he was the 43rd-ranked player in Sweden.
- Earned a hard court singles title in the main draw of the 2013 Vasteras Junior ITF with a straight sets victory over Israel's Ben Patel.
- Teamed with Benjamin Hannestad to claim a juniors circuit doubles crown in the main draw of the 2014 Copenhagen Winter Cup.
- Partnered with Christian Samuelsson to capture the main draw junior doubles title indoors at the 2013 Tats Open in Tampere, Finland. He and Samuelsson also won the boys doubles crown at the 2013 SEB Outdoor Open in Varnamo, Sweden.
GETTING TO KNOW PHILIP
Hometown: Malmo, Sweden
Born: October 15, 1996
Parents: Magnus and Annika Mobius
Siblings: Henrik Mobius
I chose VCU because: A combination of a great tennis program and school.
Favorite tennis player: Roger Federer
Age you began playing tennis: Six
Career aspirations: I want to get a Master’s degree in Business
Hobbies: Skiing, music, and spending time with friends and family.