|High School:||Mary Persons (Florida State)|
|TERRANCE SHANNON - CAREER STATISTICS|
|Year||GP-GS||Min. ||FG-FGA ||Pct. ||3FG-ATT ||Pct. ||FT-FTA ||Pct. ||Off-Def-Tot ||Avg. ||PF-FO ||Ast. ||TO ||Blk. ||Stl. ||Pts.-Avg.|
|2009-10 (at FSU)||18-0||5.2||13-24||.542||0-0||.000||5-12||.417||6-13-19||1.1||21-0||2||9||5||4||31-1.7|
|2010-11 (at FSU)||27-5||12.9||46-115||.400||0-0||.000||36-66||.545||33-41-74||2.7||51-0||9||33 ||8||10||128-4.7|
|2011-12 (at FSU)||7-0||17.4||19-35||.543||0-0||.000||20-33||.606||11-20-31||4.4||11-0||5||9||4||5||58-8.3|
|2012-13 (at FSU)||20-0||21.0||60-130||.462||0-0||.000||37-57||.649||42-70-112||5.6||56-2||16||45||12||23||157-7.9|
PRIOR TO VCU (At Florida State):
AS A REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2012-13):
· Appeared in 20 games, averaging 21 minutes per game.
· Averaged 7.9 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per game.
· Missed 13 games after suffering a neck sprain against Virginia during a scramble for a rebound.
· Totaled 3 double-doubles, including games against St. Josephs (15pts/10reb), Minnesota (14/11), and Tulsa (16/10).
· Scored a season high 15 points against St. Joseph's
· Led Florida State in rebounding 8 times throughout the season, with his high coming against Minnesota (11)
· Excelled in a bench role, as he was able to analyze the opponent before entering the game.
· Named to he 2013 ACC All-Academic Roll
AS A JUNIOR (2011-12):
· Appeared in 7 games, averaging 17.4 minutes per game.
· Averaged 8.3 points and 4.4 rebounds per game.
· Suffered a dislocated left shoulder against UConn in the team's 7th game trying to secure a loose ball.
· Granted a medical redshirt.
· Totaled his first career double-double against Jacksonville (15 points, 12 rebounds).
· Was second on the team in scoring, and first in FG% (61%) before suffering his season ending injury.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2010-11):
· Played in 27 games, starting 5, and averaged 12.9 minutes per game
· Averaged 4.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per game.
· Underwent arthroscopic knee surgery on his left knee in February, 2011, causing a 5 game absence before returning to the court.
· His play helped Florida State play in its school record tying third consecutive NCAA Tournament and reach the Sweet 16.
· Scored in double figures four times, with his high coming against Stetson (13).
· Had a season high 9 rebounds against NC State.
AS A FRESHMAN (2009-10):
· Played in 18 games, averaging 5.2 minutes per game.
· Averaged 1.7 points and 1.1 rebounds per game.
· Scored 11 points (season high) against Tennessee-Martin.
· Played in the NCAA Tournament against Gonzaga, totaling 1 point and 1 rebound in the game.