Athletics Ticket Office
Position: Ticket Office Intern
Hours: 10– 15 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: Ryan Barber, Assistant Director for Ticket Operations
- Interest in pursuing a career in intercollegiate athletics.
- Previous Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Previous Cash Handling experience preferred.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Dependable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence
- Assist in the day to day operation of the Athletics Ticket Office.
- Answering phone calls to assist customers with ticket purchases, general inquiries and to provide information about all VCU Sports.
- Assist in daily mailings, filings, and planning for the upcoming fall and spring seasons.
- Other duties will be assigned throughout the internship.
Selected interns must consent to and successfully complete a criminal background check.