Position: Athletic Trainer Technician
Hours: 10– 15 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: James Benzel, Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Desire to pursue a career in sports medicine and athletic training.
- Dependable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible, creative and resourceful with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence.
- Assists professional staff in a variety of delegated tasks consisting of therapeutic activities related to Athletic Training and Physical Therapy.
- Participation in departmental maintenance activities and basic operational functions such as organizing the athletic training room, record keeping, and online information processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Email resume, cover letter, and completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Athletics Summer Internship in the subject line. It is preferred that all materials are attached as ONE pdf file. Click HERE to download application (.pdf).
Selected interns must consent to and successfully complete a criminal background check.