Position: Facilities Management Intern
Hours: 15 – 20 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: Joe Burns, Assistant Director for Facilities & Event Operations
- Have an interest in athletics, facilities, and/or event management.
- Be reliable, punctual and have good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, yet able to work in a team environment.
- Be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Aware of risk management practices.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time, use stairways, and ladders.
- Have a positive attitude toward job and clients.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new situations.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity & inclusive excellence.
- Assist in daily and game day management for intercollegiate athletic competitions, special events, weekly meetings, fairs, concerts, etc.
- Secure athletic facilities.
- Assist in set ups, breakdowns and turnovers.
- Event set up must be completed in a timely fashion, they may need to be completed in a short period of time.
- Complete facility walk-throughs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Email resume, cover letter, and completed application to: email@example.com. Please use Athletics Summer Internship in the subject line. It is preferred that all materials are attached as ONE pdf file. Click HERE to download application (.pdf).
Selected interns must consent to and successfully complete a criminal background check.