Position: Equipment Room Intern
Hours: 10– 15 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: Mitchell Eaglowski, Equipment Manager
- Interest in pursuing a career in intercollegiate athletics.
- Dependable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence.
- Assist in the day to day operation of the Athletics Equipment Room.
- Assist in the management of inventory of all equipment, footwear, and apparel.
- Assist in the execution of laundry services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Email resume, cover letter, and completed application to: email@example.com. Please use Athletics Summer Internship in the subject line. It is preferred that all materials are attached as ONE pdf file. Click HERE to download application (.pdf).
Selected interns must consent to and successfully complete a criminal background check.