Position: Business Office Intern
Hours: 10– 15 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: Ahsaki Black, Business Office Coordinator
- Interest in pursuing a career in intercollegiate athletics (preferably in a business related capacity).
- Dependable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Athletics Business Office (to include human resources, procurement, timekeeping, athletic aid processing, and general financial management).
- Provide clerical support (filing, copying, scanning, and data entry).
- Deliver and pick up documents.
- Preparation of reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Email resume, cover letter, and completed application to: email@example.com. Please use Athletics Summer Internship in the subject line. It is preferred that all materials are attached as ONE pdf file. Click HERE to download application (.pdf).
Selected interns must consent to and successfully complete a criminal background check.