Position: Athletic Communications Intern
Hours: 10– 15 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: Chris Kowalczyk, Assistant AD for Athletics Communications
- Interest in pursuing a career in intercollegiate athletics.
- Dependable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with AdobeInDesign, Adobe Photoshop, as well as in-game statistics programs (Stat Crew) preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Athletic Communications Office.
- Provide clerical support as needed (filing, copying, data entry, scanning, mailings, and scanning).
- Other duties as assigned.
Selected interns must consent to and successfully complete a criminal background check.