Academic Support Services
Position: Academic Support Services Intern
Hours: 10– 15 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: Matt Kirkpatrick, Student-Athlete Development Coordinator
- Interest in pursuing a career in intercollegiate athletics (preferably in academic support services)
- Dependable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusive excellence.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of student-athlete academic support services.
- Provide clerical support as needed (filing, copying, data entry, scanning).
- Other duties as assigned.
Selected interns must consent to and successfully complete a criminal background check.