Position: Athletics Director's Office Intern
Hours: 10 – 15 hours/week
Start Date: July 1
End Date: August 12
Applications Accepted: May 1 - May 31
Reports To: Mak Afework, Executive Coordinator to the Associate VP & Director of Athletics
- Interest in pursuing a career in intercollegiate athletics.
- Dependable and professional.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform confidential administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity & inclusive excellence.
- Provide support to the day-to-day coordination of operational activities in the Athletic Director's Office including: filing, copying, and organizing files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Email resume, cover letter, and completed application to: email@example.com. Please use Athletics Summer Internship in the subject line. It is preferred that all materials are attached as ONE pdf file. Click HERE to download application (.pdf).